Siler City, NC – Swim lessons will be offered at the Bray Park Aquatic Facility in Siler City starting in June. All swim lesson programs will be conducted by Carolina Pool Management, Inc. and is offered anyone age 5 years old or older.
2021 Swim Lesson Information
- The swim lesson program will be conducted by Carolina Pool Management, Inc.
- Swimmers are encouraged to participate in an evaluation class before being assigned a class level.
- Group Class size will be a maximum of 4 students per instructor.
- A Group Lessons must have a minimum of 3 students enrolled for it to be held.
- Each Group session will be made of four (4) 30-minute classes.
- Group, Private, Semi-private Lessons will meet Monday through Thursday for one week (Fridays are reserved for make-up days due to weather).
- Times when classes are held vary between locations.
Ten (10) Group Swim Sessions
- Session 1: June 7 – June 10
- Session 2: June 14 – June 17
- Session 3: June 21 – June 24
- Session 4: June 28 – July 1
- Session 5: July 5 – July 8
- Session 6: July 12 – July 15
- Session 7: July 19 – July 22
- Session 8: July 26 – July 29
- Session 9: August 2 – August 5
- Session 10: August 9 – August 12
- Tadpoles: Students must be at least 5 years old. This class emphasizes water orientation, basic water safety, and developing a comfort level with the water. Lessons will teach basic skills to develop safe swimmers.
- Guppies: Students must be at least 5 years old. Students must be able to swim at least 3 feet independently and show comfort in the water. Lessons will teach basic skills to develop safe swimmers.
- Beginner: Students must be comfortable in the water. Student must swim independently for 6 feet. Basic skills for freestyle and backstroke are taught.
- Intermediate: Students must be able to swim a minimum of 10 yards of both Beginner freestyle and backstroke. Students will begin working on the basic skills for the three strokes (backstroke, breaststroke & freestyle).
- Advanced: Students must be able to swim a minimum of 20 yards of both Beginner freestyle and backstroke. This class is for swimmers to prepare for swim team. Students will be taught the basic skills for the four competitive strokes.
- Group Lessons $60 per session – Max 4 students/class.
- Semi-private (2 students) $55 per 30-minute lesson ($27.50 each) / $220 per session ($110 each)
- Private $35 per 20-minute lesson or $140 per session
- To register, please contact Carolina Pool Management, Inc. at (336) 854-8884. Registration fees can be paid over the phone.
- To register in-person, please complete the registration form and attend any of the following on-site registration dates at the Bray Park Aquatic Facility. (Cash or Check only)
On-Site Registration Dates
- Saturday, April 24, 2021 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 3pm-6pm
- For questions regarding swim lessons, please contact Carolina Pool Management at (336) 854-8884.
To view the Bray Park Aquatic Facility homepage, please click here.