Pittsboro, NC – More recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. COVID-19 is tricky, seemingly a “smart virus.” It is not impossible additional precautions could further slow the spread of the virus.
- Consider a military grade mask.
- And a plexiglass face shield.
- A Hazmat suit can’t hurt.
- Considering “enhanced” social distancing: doubling to 12 feet.
- Consider face coverings IN your household.
- At restaurants, consider drinking through masks and slithering food into your mask.
- Consider enhanced social distance with those IN your household.
- Consider sanitizing a public shower before entering. Ditto on other public facilities.
- Consider sanitizing sidewalk chalk and frisbees to mitigate possible contact spread.
- Don’t shake hands, do elbow bumps, or give hugs.
- If you wave, wave slowly to minimize air perturbation.
- If verbally greeting, don’t yell. Whispering minimizes air perturbation.
- Ask guests to leave if they don’t bring face coverings.
- If guests without face coverings won’t leave, consider leaving yourself.
- Use hand sanitizer like it’s going out of style.
- Avoid large gatherings. If possible any gatherings. Consider hunkering alone.
Do not listen to what Dr. Anthony Fauci said to 60 minutes in early March:
Fauci: “Right now in the United States people should NOT be walking around with masks.”
60 minutes host: “You’re sure of it because people are listening really closely to this?”
Fauci: “There’s NO reason to be walking around with a mask.”