Pittsboro, NC – The Chatham County Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 1:30 PM at the Historic Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
Approve Two Items on the Consent Agenda:
1. Vote on a request to approve sole-source contact with TruMed Systems, Inc. in the amount of $111,508 for Accuvax Vaccine Management System
2. Vote on a request to approve the May Budget Work Session Minutes and the June 9, 2022 Minutes for Joint Meeting with the Town of Pittsboro
Regular Agenda Items:
1. Triangle Innovation Point East and Moncure Area Plan – Phase 1 Work Session. Receive presentation and provide direction on the Moncure Area Plan
2. 2021 Chatham County Community Assessment Presentation
3. Annual Update from United Way
4. Vote on a request to approve recommended changes to Emergency Housing Fund Guidelines for FY23
5. Vote on a request to identify legislative goals to submit to the North Carolina Association of County Commissioners (NCACC) for consideration at the Legislative Goals Conference in November 2022.