Pittsboro, NC – The Chatham County Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 1:30 PM at the Historic Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
Approve Two Items on the Consent Agenda:
1. Vote on a request to approve sole-source contact with TruMed Systems, Inc. in the amount of $111,508 for Accuvax Vaccine Management System
2. Vote on a request to approve the May Budget Work Session Minutes and the June 9, 2022 Minutes for Joint Meeting with the Town of Pittsboro
Regular Agenda Items:
1. Triangle Innovation Point East and Moncure Area Plan – Phase 1 Work Session. Receive presentation and provide direction on the Moncure Area Plan
2. 2021 Chatham County Community Assessment Presentation
3. Annual Update from United Way
4. Vote on a request to approve recommended changes to Emergency Housing Fund Guidelines for FY23
5. Vote on a request to identify legislative goals to submit to the North Carolina Association of County Commissioners (NCACC) for consideration at the Legislative Goals Conference in November 2022.
Residents with questions may contact the Clerk to the Board at 919-542-8200 or at