Greensboro, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for the week of November 20.
Locally, Duke kicks off the week on Thursday, November 18 by hosting Louisville at Wallace Wade stadium at 7:30 pm. Wake Forest is traveling to Clemson for a noon-time game on Saturday and UNC will play Wofford at home at 12 pm. We’re waiting to hear what time the Syracuse at NC State game will kick off.
Thursday, Nov. 18
- Louisville at Duke, 7:30 p.m., ESPN (previously announced)
Saturday, Nov. 20
- Florida State at Boston College, Noon, ACC Network
- Wake Forest at Clemson, Noon, ESPN
- Wofford at North Carolina, Noon, RSN
- Georgia Tech at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m., NBC (previously announced)
ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
- Virginia Tech at Miami
- Syracuse at NC State
- Virginia at Pitt
Kickoff times and networks for games on a six-day hold will be announced following the games on Nov. 13.
All times are Eastern.