Pittsboro, NC – The Chatham County Board of Commissioners (BOC) will hold its Regular Session on Monday, November 2, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. at the Historic Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro. Please note that there will not be a Work Session, and this meeting will not have a remote component. Seating will be limited to the public due to mass gathering restrictions, and a face covering is required for attendees.
The BOC meeting will address the following:
- Approval of Agenda and Consent Agenda:
- Vote on a request to accept $10,689 Federal Immunization Funds
- Vote on a request to appoint Ken Mack as the Board of Commissioners Appointment to the Chatham Economic Development Board
- Board Priorities:
- Receive the FY2022-2028 Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Closed session pursuant to G.S. 143-318.11(a)(6) to consider the qualifications, competence, performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public officer or employee.
- Clerk’s Reports
- Manager’s Reports
- Commissioners’ Reports