Pittsboro, NC – June is a month filled with thoughts of summer, Father’s Day, time outdoors, and festivals and events. A couple special events this month include the Farm to Fork Picnic at Fearrington Village and Gardenia Days at Oakmont Nursery.
- Farm to Fork Picnic at Fearrington Village, June 2
- Gardenia Days at Oakmont Nursery, June 3 – 7
- Carolina Tiger Rescue Adult Day Camp, June 8
- Bynum Front Porch music
- Celebrity Dairy events
- City Tap events
- Carolina Brewery & Grill events
- Fearrington Village tastings, wine dinners, author events
- House of Hops Sounds of Saturday, run club, and more
- National Trails Workday and more at Jordan Lake State Recreation Area
- Oasis Fresh Market and Deli events
- Events at Oddco
- Sunday Brunch and more at Pickle Jar Café
- Pittsboro Roadhouse and General Store events
- Twin Birch & Teasel – weaving workshops and more
Food and Drink
Farm to Fork 2019 Picnic is here! The event celebrates local food and farms. Chatham contributors include Pickle Jar Cafe, Postal Fish Company, The Root Cellar, Fearrington Culinary and Herb Garden, and Perry-winkle Farm.
Celebrity Dairy is hosting their monthly farm-to-fork dinner June 16, Father’s Day. What a great way to celebrate!
Fearrington Village and RB Fitch were featured on Flavor, NC. Watch and see more about this place, where Southern charm meets the English Countryside.
House of Hops is celebrating one year in business this month! Cheers to many more.
580 Craft Beer is celebrating four years! Cheers to the milestone next year!
Cycle NC Update
We are super excited that the Siler City National Guard Armory is now on board as one of the venues for this event!
We are recruiting for volunteers; please sign up here to help with the event! Sponsors are welcome. &su=Sponsorship%20opportunities%20for%20Cycle%20NC" target="_blank">Contact us for more information.
Did You Know?
New to 580 Craft Beer, Small B&Band Cafe is their source/provider forfood that you can purchase while enjoying a craft beverage!