Pittsboro, NC – The town of Pittsboro Board of Commissioners will meet on Monday, June 22 in the Pittsboro Town Hall at 7 pm.
Invocation – Moment of Silence
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor Terry will present the agenda to be set (A motion will be made to either approve the agenda as proposed or a motion will be made to modify the agenda).
CONSENT AGENDA – Mayor Terry will ask for a call for action on the consent agenda. (A motion will be made to either approve the consent agenda as proposed or a motion will be made to modify the consent agenda).
The Board of Commissioners uses a Consent Agenda to act on non-controversial and routine items quickly. The Consent Agenda is acted upon by one motion and vote of the Board. Items may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda at the request of a Board member or citizen. The Consent Agenda contains the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the June 8, 2015 regular meeting.
Action recommended: Approve the minutes.
2. FY 2014 – 2015 Financial Reporting as of May 31, 2015
Action recommended: Receive the report.
3. Wastewater Allocation Request: Chatham Park, Medical Office Building #2.
Action recommended: Approve wastewater allocation request.
4. End of FY 2014 – 2015 Budget Adjustments.
Action recommended: Approve the Budget Amendment Ordinance
End of consent agenda.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
1. Rezoning Request – Chatham Park Planned Development District (PDD)
Action recommended: Conduct the Public Hearing
1. Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion – Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) (Fred Royal)
Action Recommended: Receive presentation and discuss as appropriate.
2. Chatham Park Medical Office Building #2 (SP-2015-02) (Roger Waldon)
Action recommended: Approve subject to issuance of a Stormwater Permit and authorization from Town Engineer.
3. FY 2015 – 2016 Annual Budget Ordinance and Capital Improvement Program Resolution.
Action recommended: Adopt the Budget Ordinance establishing the Fiscal Year 2015 – 2016 Operating Budget and adopt the resolution approving Fiscal Year 2015 – 2016 Capital Improvement Plan.
1.Appointment of Town of Pittsboro Board Commissioner to the Chatham Community Food Council (CCFC) (Bryan Gruesbeck).
Action recommended: Consider appointing a Town of Pittsboro Board Commissioner to the CCFC.
UPDATES AND REPORTS
1. Manager’s Update on Capital Projects.
Action recommended: Receive the update.
- Solid Waste
- Fairground Association
1. Informational Item: Stormwater Utility Survey and Impervious Surface Study