Charlotte, NC – For the 17th consecutive year, the Atlantic Coast Conference leads the way among Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) conferences in the “Best Colleges” rankings released by U.S. News & World Report.
“The ACC’s 15-member institutions pride themselves on providing every student-athlete with an elite athletic – and world-class academic – experience,” said ACC Commissioner Jim Phillips, Ph.D. “Our schools’ dedication to excellence at every level continues to be showcased, and we are proud that our member schools are one of the top collections of academic institutions across higher education.”
Notables from this year’s rankings:
- The ACC has led the FBS conferences in the best average rank in each of the last 17 years.
- The average rank of ACC schools is 54.9, which leads all FBS Conferences.
- The ACC’s four schools among the top 30 of this year’s rankings are the most among peer conferences.
- The ACC’s eight schools ranked in the top 50 are the most among all FBS conferences.
- The ACC’s 13-member schools among the top 70 are the most among all FBS conferences.
- The three institutions that will join the ACC before the 2024-25 academic year all rank in the top 100 of the most recent rankings.
For more information and the complete list, visit U.S. News and World Report “Best Colleges” rankings: usnews.com/best-colleges