Pittsboro, NC – Here is the Chatham County Planning Board agenda for Tuesday, July 7, 2015. The meeting will take place at the Agriculture Building Auditorium in Pittsboro. It begins at 6:30 pm.
I. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. CALL TO ORDER:
III. DETERMINATION OF QUORUM:
IV. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
V. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA:
Minutes: Consideration of a request for approval of the June 2, 2015 Planning Board minutes.
VI. PUBLIC INPUT SESSION: Fifteen-minute time of public input. Speakers limited to three minutes each.
VII. PRESENTATION: Allison Weakley and Catherine Deininger
1. Request by Lee Bowman, Project Manager, on behalf of NNP Briar Chapel, LLC for subdivision final plat approval of Briar Chapel Development – Phase 11 North and Granite Mill Boulevard realignment, consisting of 124 residential lots on 16.2 acres located off US Hwy 15-501 and Briar Chapel Pkwy, Baldwin Township, parcel #87090 and 89623.
PUBLIC HEARING: Speakers limited to three minutes each
2. Request by Mark Ashness, P. E., CE Group, on behalf of Polk-Sullivan, LLC for subdivision First Plat approval of Seaforth Landing, consisting of 45 lots on 107.85 acres located off SR 1941, Seaforth Road, New Hope Township, parcel #17487.
IX. ZONING: – Items from June 15, 2015 Public Hearing. Application packets provided at June 2, 2015 Planning Board meeting.
1. Legislative Request:
Request by Goldston Apex Properties dba Builder’s First Source – to rezone approximately 4.19 acres to be added to the current development for three new storage structures and laydown yard from Residential District (R1) to Conditional District Light Industrial (CD-IL) and to reclassify the existing zoning of Conditional Use Light Industrial District (CU-IL) to Conditional District Light Industrial (CD-IL), including all or a portion of parcels 17893 and 73463.
2. Quasi-Judicial Request:
Request by Strontium Partners, LLC for a three year extension on a Conditional Use Permit approval for a 15 unit condominium building to be located within Governor’s Village, Parcel No. 76561.
X. NEW BUSINESS:
XI. PLANNING DIRECTOR’S REPORTS:
1. Minor Subdivisions / Exempt Maps
2. Update on Joint Chatham-Cary Plan Development Activity
XII. BOARD MEMBER ITEMS:
1. Alternatives to Open Use-Zoning Subcommittee Update
Times listed are tentative. The Planning Board will proceed with the agenda as items are complete.