Pittsboro, NC – Central Carolina Community College is offering a variety of creative writing classes at CCCC’s Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro.
* Introduction to Writing Short Fiction will meet on Mondays beginning Sept. 11 and concluding Oct. 30. The class, taught by Ruth Moose, will meet from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
* The Business of Writing for Children will meet on Tuesdays beginning Sept. 12 and concluding Oct. 24. The class, taught by Dolly Sickles, will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
* The Business of Writing Romance will meet on Saturday, Sept. 16, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The class is taught by Dolly Sickles.
* Poetry: Humor, Angst, Reverie? will meet on Thursdays beginning Sept. 21 and concluding Oct. 26. The class is taught by Thomas Dow II.
* Bob Dylan: The Later Years will meet on Wednesdays beginning Oct. 4 and concluding Nov. 8. The class, taught by Ralph Earle, will meet from 7 to 9 p.m.
* Writing the Killer Mystery will meet on Saturdays, Oct. 14 and 21, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Writing Poetry for Everyday, Everybody will meet on Saturday, Nov. 11, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The CCCC Chatham Main Campus is located at 764 West St., Pittsboro.
For additional information on the CCCC Creative Writing program, visit cccc.edu/ecd/personal-interests/creative-writing/.