Pittsboro, NC – Please join us on April 6th in Historic Downtown Pittsboro for our Pittsboro First Sunday Artisan Fair!! The festivities start at noon and go through 4pm! We sure hope to see you there! Details below:
PITTSBORO FIRST SUNDAY ARTISANS FAIR
APRIL 6TH 12PM – 4PM
(Hosted by the PBO Business Association)
1) LAURA THURSTON 1pm-3pm on the outside stage!
2) COSMIC PUNK (Girls Rock NC Band) 3pm-4pm on outside stage!
3) LARRY DAVIS from 2:00pm – 4pm at Liquidambar Gallery and Gifts
4) GREGORY BLAINE (Roots) from 12pm-2pm at The Roadhouse and General Store
5) THE INVADERS 4pm at The Roadhouse and General Store ($5 cover)
6) DEM WEASELS from 3pm-5pm at The City Tap
1) FREE TABLE SPACE for kids! (Art has to be their own creation, and they have to man their booths!)
2) Side walk chalk art drawing on Salisbury Street. Chalk will be provided by PITTSBORO TOYS.
1) Liquidambar Gallery and Gifts: Featured Artist Reception: JOSH HOCKENSMITH & LISA GILBERT (Homemade Books) EMILY WEINSTEIN (Oil Paintings) from 2pm-4pm
2) Starrlight Mead: Meadery Tours at 2pm and 4pm; Tastings from 1pm – 5pm
3) Vino!! Wine Shop: Tasting 12-5
4) Pittsboro Roadhouse and General Store: Special Show with The Invaders at 4pm ($5 cover)
STORES OPEN FOR 1ST SUNDAY OUTSIDE OF DOWNTOWN:
1) The French Connection (eclectic art)
2) The Chatham Market Place (breakfast and lunch)
3) Starrlight Mead (tours and tasting)
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PBA MEMBERS WHO PUT THIS ON:
458 West Bed & Breakfast, Abundance Foundation, Angelina’s Kitchen, Barber & Barber, PLLC, Beggars & Choosers Antiques, CafÃ© Diem, Carolina Tiger Rescue, Chatham Business Services, Chatham Chamber of Commerce, Chatham Economic Development Corporation, Chatham Habitat for Humanity, Chatham Marketplace, French Connections, Grapevine Realty Services, Melanie Girard, Hopper Cummings, PLLC, Joyful Jewel, Lesley Landis Designs, Liquidambar Gallery & Gifts, Llama Designs, Lynda Heymen, Psy.D., New Horizons Trading Company, Pittsboro Roadhouse, Pittsboro Toys, Realty World Carolina Properties, Red Gate Music & Antiques, Second Bloom, Spa at Bell House, Starrlight Mead, The City Tap, The Joy of Movement, Turnberry Interior Design Group, Vino!! Wine Shop
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: “Pittsboro First Sunday“, it’s a great way to keep up with what is going on as well as to communicate with us and vendors